U.S. Courts often order probation parole drug testing on individuals as a condition of pre-trial services or probation.
The frequency of drug testing varies based on the offense of the individual and the decision of the court. Commonly ordered tests include 5 panel, 10 panel, urine alcohol, or EtG alcohol screenings, which can detect commonly abused street and prescriptions drugs or alcohol.
What is included in the Probation Drug Testing Program:
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Medical Review Officer Included
- Access to over 7,000 collection sites nationwide
- Assigned Probation Parole Drug Testing Program Administrator
- Customized Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- Pre-employment, Random, Reasonable Suspicion, and Post-Accident test included!
- Certificate of Enrollment